Let us know what dates you are interested in and we’ll let you know if they are available.
Please look at our facilities page to find the lodging that suits your groups needs.
Our great kitchen staff loves to cook for you, let us know how many meals you need.
How many guest do you anticipate attending.
So we can determine the type of meeting space you might need.
Once you have booked your group please follow this timeline:
1-3 Months Prior to Your Retreat
- Carefully review contract and information packet.
- Provide Camp Arnold with Certificate of Liability Insurance and deposit.
- Communicate all policies and rules to guests PRIOR to your arrival (for example the no pet policy, outdoor noise curfews, etc…).
2 Weeks Prior to Your Retreat
- Call Camp Arnold with a tentative count for your group.
- Provide for us your meeting room needs (tables, chairs, audio/ visual, etc..).
- Return “We want to be ready for you” form.
Special dietary needs (please note: not all dietary needs can be met). For meal questions please call Tyler, our Food Service Administrator.
7 Days Prior to Your Retreat
- Call Camp Arnold with your FINAL count.
- Confirm meeting room set-up.
- Remind all guests prior to departing for camp that each is responsible for providing their own bedding (sleeping bags, linens, etc…), towels, pillows and any other toiletries or personal comforts. Arrangements can be made for a linen set including a towel set and pillow for an additional fee. The availability is limited. Please call for more information.
Let’s Get Started
- (253) 847-2511
- Info Request:
- Schedule a Tour:
- We are happy to give you and your group a tour of our grounds and facilities. Just give us a call to schedule an appointment